1. Ownership and Use of Content
All text, graphics, logos, images, and software on the Site (collectively, “Content”) are owned or licensed by us, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only use the Site and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site or the Content in any way that violates any laws, infringes upon our rights, or negatively affects our reputation.
2. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site in a manner that is lawful, ethical, and respectful of other users. You may not:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is obscene, defamatory, or infringing, or that promotes or incites illegal activity;
- Harass, threaten, or harm other users, or interfere with their use of the Site;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or to any other user’s account or data;
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site or the Content.
3. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, which are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinion, or advice provided on third-party sites, and we are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such sites.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, OR TIMELY, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.